Thank you for considering Nisha's Nails. Before booking any services, we request that you read the following information. These policies will ensure that we're able to perform the services in the most prompt, professional, and courteous manner. It's very important to read this page, in its entirety, before booking your appointment.
Please make sure you schedule everything you want done during your service. No add-ons will be allowed in the salon.
• There will be no wait in the salon
• You have to wait in your cars.
• You must wear a mask. If you don’t have one one can be provided.
• Please be prompt. There’s only a 15 min grace period.
• You have to get signed in and temperatures will be taken when you arrive.
• No extra guest. No children.
• If you have any allergy, cold, or flu symptoms please reschedule your appointment.
Our weekly availability changes often, If the time/date you are wanting is shaded out this means there isn’t any availability. Sunday-Monday we are closed
All potential customers are required to book an appointment via the website. Our schedule is strategically planned to ensure ample time is allotted for all services. Once your appointment is secure please read your confirmation email/text in their entirety. Important information concerning your appointment will be in the email.
Standard Appointments - All appointments can be booked up to 60 days in advance.
Same Day Appointments - Any appointments booked less than 24hrs in advance are considered as a same day appointment and are accepted at my sole discretion In the event that a same day appointment is accepted, payment in full is required prior to service being rendered.
Need an appointment outside of business hours? We’ve got you covered. This convenient appointment time has a $50 surcharge that will be added to the service fee. Payment for the surcharge is required prior to service being rendered. We have the right to refuse/cancel any service for any reason.
Here are some key points that will ensure that your experience is pleasurable.
1. Please adhere to the "No Extra Persons And Or Children" Policy. Only those receiving services should be present.
2. Cancelation Policy: I asks that you provide at least a 24-hour notice prior to your appointment time if you need to cancel or reschedule. You can reschedule a canceled appointment for a later date within the same month as long as you canceled within 24 hours. All appointments are allowed to be rescheduled.
3. No Call No show : We allow a 15 minutes as a grace period with each appointment. All appointments after 15 minutes grace period will be canceled and charged a cancellation fee Additionally, no call no shows will not be permitted to book future appointments.
FOR SOAK OFF , PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE.
We value our customers therefore we ask that all cancellation be done within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. We offer a 15 minute grace period. If the 15 minute grace period is exceeded your appointment will be cancelled . All cancellations done after 24 hours of the appointment time will be charged the cancellation fee. All appointments considered a "No Call No Show" will be charged a 100% of your service total.